Hello
everyone!!
So long
that I did not write, they have been stressful weeks, but at last I can write
again in the blog.
Well, today
we are going to talk about a postgraduate course that you would consider taking
in the future.
For me is
important talk about my first certification program, when I was in my last year
of the high school I did an certification program in "leadership" in
the university of Santiago of Chile and is my first certification.
But also, I
think it is very important make post
grade studies, in my case I did before of finish my career, approximately,
about five or six years, because that
way I would have clarity which is the area that I like most, and in which I am better.
I believe
that my first option is the University of Chile, for his reputation and the secondary
option is the Catholic University, fundamentally it would be to perfect myself
in management, realization of processes, among others.
Today Chile
is a competitive country it is very necessary have more studies and today, one
career not is enough.
Also I
would like I make some study of post
grade in other country like Estados Unidos or Inglaterra.
But first for that and this if it is very safe I
will realize an English course in a center that only dedicates to teach English.
Because I am very bad at writing and speaking
this language.
Bye
We can study english togheter <3
ResponderEliminarI think that you really first option is the Universidad Catolica hahahaa
ResponderEliminar