viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

Blog 8: Summer Vacation (Holidays)

Hello everyone!!

One more week that I write in this blog, today I will talk about my plans for this vacation.
First of all I'm not planning my vacation, this year they will begin on December 28 because with my family we will go to Valparaiso to celebrate the new year.
My family is very small that they all go!!   
We will go to “Valparaiso” because my father is from Valparaiso so we want him to remember old times and also he wants to show us the magic that is lived in Valparaiso, and In Valparaiso we would like to visit some cable cars like Baron.
Besides this I have no plans I would like to work in January And to raise money so that in February I can go to the beach with my friends, every year we go to “Iloca” a beach that is close to “Curicó”
That's where I live and finally at the end of February with my family we go for a walk to “Itahue” where there is a huge swimming pool It's a way to close the holidays.
But there are some places I would like to go to, first of all I would like to visit the south and the places that I'm most excited to visit are “Pucón” and “Valdivia”.
I love the south and I hope I can go this summer with my best friend Rayen.

I hope you liked my story! See you next Friday!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Vale! Good post.
    All the mates will go to south jajaja what happen in the north?

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Another great vacation! Take me with you, crazy girl!

    ResponderEliminar

Blog 10: English language challenges

Hello everyone!!!! Finally is the last blog! Thank you for read my blogs, for me is very important the English but I am really, really ba...