This movie have much meaning for me, because shows the different problems in the world, after all the problems of the black people.
My favourite character is Nelson Mandela, because he is a brave man, who fights for his dreams and that of his people.
One of the things I like most about this movie is that it is based on real events, and shows how a president tries through rugby to unite at people that for so many years was divided by the skin color of people.
This film represents the struggle of a people, the greatness of Mandela, and an example to follow for anyone who wants to be a leader.
There is nothing I can say bad about the movie, as it is one of my favorites.
The scene I most like about the movie is the end, when they win the games and the people of all the colors united and celebrating the victory.
I hope you liked it !!, have a nice week.
Bye!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario