Hello everyone!!!
Today I am going to talk about my favorite series, I am very happy to write about this topic! because I am really fan of "GREY'S ANATOMY".
This series is premiered on March 27, 2005. And has a 14 seasons of drama, and joys.
The actress protagonist is Ellen Pompeo.
This series is about the day to day of a group of surgeons from the fictional hospital "Grey Sloan" in Seattle.
I started watching this series because my older sister saw it, at that time they gave it in the "Sony" cable channel, and they were in season 4, but I saw it online from season 1.
The story focuses on Merdith Gray a resident of lacual medicine lives all her life in that hospital, that's where she meets the love of her life, who later dies in a terrible automobile shock, she also knows his sisters, one of mother and another of father. In all seasons someone dies, are always close to Meredith, it's very sad!.
Today, this series is on Netflix until the 13th season, and I am watched all the episodes at least 3 times! The truth is that I could not explain why I like it so much.
If you have not seen the series I recommend you see it! One gets into the story in the first chapter. It is a simple story of a woman who struggles to be happy.
Bye!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario