Finally is the last blog! Thank you for read my
blogs, for me is very important the English but I am really, really bad in this
subject.
Of course I thank you teacher for explain one
and one thousand times everything I
asked, and I appreciate that I have
adapted the program to my needs, that really helps me a lot.
I also know that my progress in this English
course was not the best, and I intend in the future to pay for an English
course, and to be able to speak, write, and understand English as well as you
(ok it's a joke) the course is in serious ajajaja.
Throughout these two years, and the 4 modules of
English I have progress a lot, if now I am bad, before it was much, much worse.
The use the blogs I help me for the “best use”
of words in English. My experience in this subject is fine, all my teachers I
help me in different areas.
I need to improve everything in English! but
above all I need to improve when I speak English, because writing does not cost
me so much, to understand it either, but to speak it is very difficult!. I hate
speak in English.
Well I use little the English, listen music in English,
watch series (I really love series in English) but nothing more.
In the last English, my best friends Andrea she
was with me, and I always asked her to make me my blog, and she never wanted to
!!! only helped me and corrected me what I wrote wrong (in this blog also did)
hahaha, and there was also the maty, who is very hateful and would not let me
concentrate ¬ ¬
Bye!!! 



Valentina, use Duolingo, it will help you a lot and try watching your favorite series with subtitles in English :)
ResponderEliminar