One more
week that we see each other and it is very close to finish the semester!!
Finally, I hope you are not so stressed and that you end up in the best way.
Well, today
I am going to talk about “Changes to my study program”.
At this
time the School it is experiencing a
very complicated situation, because they are changing the programme and it
would be damage us. Not having things clear causes our stress levels to
increase.
What I
would change is that I would give more relevance to subjects that have to do
with public management, anyway it has a lot to do with what I would like to do
when I leave the race.
As for the
duration of the studies I think that five years is fine, I would not add or take years,
because when I take away I feel that important subjects would be left aside,
and adding more years I think it is not viable since it is very important that
one knows the labor field.
Regarding
faculty facilities, I think that although today we are better than in the
previous building, this still has deficiencies, an example of which is the
lack of study areas, in addition to the lack of another computer lab, especially thinking that next year the number
of enrollments was increased.
I also
think it would be important to create a CFG that is dictated in the EGGP, so that
the rest of the university community has the possibility of knowing our school.
And finally
in terms of teaching methods I would like the chairs to be less expository and
more dynamic and participatory.
That's all for today. Bye
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario