Today I´m going to talk about the movie "PRIDE", this movie is very good, and I recommend you to see it.
In the first moment I not understand the movie because we saw it in English and could not read the subtitles, but then understand her.
My favourite scene is when Joe manages to leave his parents house and fight for what he wants, this scene happens when Mark tells him that life is short and he has to live it best possible.
For this reason my favourite character is Joe, because it took a very brave decision at his young age (he was only twenty one).
What I liked most about this movie was that the characters did not stop fighting despite all the obstacles they had throughout history.
What I did not like was that Joe´s parents did not support him, they did nos know how to listen to him, and more than help, they took him away from his friends believing it was for his sake, when it was not, they did not want to open their minds and the only one who felt alone and despised was Joe.
Bye Bye!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario